Search The Web

Friday, January 31, 2014

Classic Cars North and South


I had some business to do,  so I went South to go North. North Port that is. I'd  been told that some car nuts, coffee and doughnuts could be found. Best of all though, were the cars. There were a few Lincoln and Zephyr officiaonos who like me had photos. I also shared with them an exhaustive list of hard to find Lincoln and Zephyr parts.



These are some of the cars and trucks I found in North Port this overcast rainy morning. 































I am looking forward to North Port on a Sunny Day. Coffee and Doughnuts and Cars Oh My!

#############################################################
Be sure to read my other articles as I chase Classic Cars in Southwest Florida such as "Simply Yum Yum Cars" and join us weekly for our latest articles. 

If you have enjoyed yourself while you were here, I am sure you will like my Facebook Page   All About Detail























 

No comments:

Post a Comment